Straightaway supplies facilities with the framework to cultivate a positive work environment where your nurse aides will flourish.
A system to help your managers help new nurse aides
Survey & Retention Tools
Identify at-risk employees:
- Text message system with emoji-based responses
- Ability for a trainee or nurse aide to reach out to a supervisor if they need help
- Dashboard to monitor engagement
Launch or augment your nurse aide mentorship program:
- 8-week automated mentor program to drive employee retention
- 3-5 minute mobile videos to help mentors develop trust with their mentees
- Research-based guidance about how to create a productive mentor/
Leadership Course for Managers of New Nurse Aides
An online course that covers:
- Guidance for new and existing front-line managers
- Team-based approach to convey and drive nurse aide support
- Focus on what nurse aides want, need, and expect
Straightaway’s Retention tool really helps managers understand what gaps they may have in their existing workforce structure – where are your nurse aides struggling the most, who has the highest risk of leaving, where can I, as a manager, provide extra support?
Our other workforce management tools help to round out this retention effort. Sourcing helps to qualify the best nurse aide training candidates, while Training helps to give these trainees an engaging and realistic understanding of the job before they step foot on the facility floor.